Saturday, June 9, 2012

But Today


Every day. Each and every day.

I AM SO GRATEFUL , LORD.

You have seen me through the darkest of times my soul had ever known.  You allowed Your hand to be removed from my life for over 5 years. Those years were years void of understanding. Void of hope. Void of love. Void of Light. Void of Jesus.

 But today..

I am weeping even as I type because of the miracle You have done. There is No One like You. No one, Father.

I am glad to be alive today. I can sing because I am glad. Sing of the name of Jesus. I thought I would never again sing of the wonders of Your name. I never wanted to live, but today I am awakened! Resurrected!! I am crucified with Christ, yet it is not I that live, but Christ live in me!! The is no other way.

As I live out this day, I not only ask You to have mercy on me, a sinner who needs You, but graciously keep the ones in my life open to hear the goodness and the beauty of my Gospel. How Christ resurrected me. It is the best news I have ever had!! HALLELUJAH!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment