Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Your Love

Before the world began
You held me in Your hands
And that’s the way it was      
From the start

And then You sent Your son
Your Love, Your only One
To set me free again
Back to Your heart


Your Love  
Is faithful and true         
Your Love           
Makes all things new        
Your love   
Is moving the mountains to save me     
  
Your Blood     
Has covered my sin   
So I        
Can become like Jesus     
Now I      
Will worship my Lord  
Forever
         
Your Love
  
You’re there when I’m alone
I’m never on my own
Your Spirit comforts me           
In the night

And when the morning comes
You tell me I belong
To my Savior and my God 
Jesus Christ

Nothing can separate me now                  
From Your Love
Death and the grave             
Cannot hold me back                
From Your Love
Your love
Is setting me free
Your love
Is all that I need
Your love

                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment